Saturday, December 14, 2013

Raw Cookie Dough...Yes, it's O.K. to eat

Who doesn't crave raw cookie dough? Yes, I admit it, I eat raw cookie dough.  However, everyone says you shouldn't eat the raw eggs.  So, when I saw this recipe, I thought it was something fun to try.  It makes just a little bit of dough but it really satisfies the craving.  Don't attempt to bake this as an actual cookie because there is nothing in the recipe that will help them rise.



1 1/2 TBS butter
A few drops of vanilla extract
3 TBS flour
1 TBS sugar
1 TBS brown sugar
1 TBS milk or water
as many chocolate chips as you want (I like the mini chips)

Mash the butter.  Add everything else except the milk and the chocolate. chips  Stir together.  It should be a little crumbly.  Now add the milk until you get a desired cookie dough texture.

Yum!  Enjoy!

Makes 1/3 cup

Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment