Thursday, August 22, 2024

Monster Cookies

As I was going through some of my junior high school papers, I came across this cookie recipe.  I just had to make them again!  I was in 7th grade when we made these cookies at school.  We sold the cookies after school as a fundraiser.  We had a blast making these and selling them! That was a long time ago!








1/2 lb butter (2 sticks)
1 lb brown sugar (2 cups)
2 cups sugar
1 1/2 lb peanut butter (2 1/2 cups)
1 1/2 tsp vanilla
6 eggs
9 cups Old Fashioned Oatmeal 
4 tsp baking soda
1/2 lb chocolate chips (1 heaping cup)
1/2 lb M&M's (1 heaping cup)

Preheat oven to 350F.

Mix dough in a large bowl.
Drop by level 1/3 cupsful onto an ungreased baking sheet.  Six cookies per sheet.
Flatten slightly with the palm of your hand.
Bake for 12 minutes.
Do not overbake!

Makes 36 Monster Cookies

Kimberly


No comments:

Post a Comment